Price of Private Investigators in Toledo
At Doverty we have an office of private investigators in Toledo. We provide services in either the capital of the province or across the various municipalities that compose it, as well as the other provinces of the Community of Castilla la Mancha (Guadalajara, Ciudad Real, Cuenca and Albacete).
You can request a quote for the hire of a private investigator in Toledo by simply filling out an online form in which you will not need to provide any personal information. You will be asked a few brief questions that will be used to get a general idea of the service you require. You will also be asked what time you want us to contact you in order to preserve your privacy at all times. Hiring a private investigator in Toledo at the best price is just a click away.
What information do I have to provide on the form?
The first part of the form is to identify what kind of client requested quote and to determine the urgency the case requires. Neither specific nor sensitive data is required. This information will be useful for us to determine the problem and explore possible solutions:
- Without providing specific details, you are asked whether you want to request a quote from our Toledo office for an investigation as either a business or individual.
- You will provide information about whether the result of the investigation report will be used in any legal proceedings.
- If the above assumption is positive and we need to ratify the report in court, it is necessary to know the deadline of the procedure for the report to be considered as evidence or the approximate date of the trial.
Once we have determined who is requesting the quote, we can get a better idea of the kind of investigation needed. There is no need to provide any personal information yet, but the following will help us to estimate a price for a Private Investigation in Toledo:
- Firstly, you will be provided with a list of the most common types of investigations requested from our Private Investigators in Toledo.
- We will then ask you two or three more questions (this will depend on the answers given) about how the facts you wish to investigate usually develop. Again, no specific info is needed.
- Lastly, you will be asked how and where (the province only) the information that you want us to investigate in Toledo usually occur. If you do not know the answers or the questions are not relevant to your case, do not worry, keep answering the next part of the form.
Once you have answered the two previous stages (we estimate it will take you no more than three minutes) we will ask you about three more aspects.
- Firstly: your name. Just your first name, and only so that the private investigator in Toledo can refer to you if required.
- You will then be asked for your phone number. That is the only mandatory data requested, and it is necessary because it is very likely that there may be an element we have in mind in order to calculate a price for your private investigation quote.
- Finally, your email address (optional) just in case you wish to receive the quote via email.
You can then choose the time of day you wish to be contacted. Many of our clients are fond of this final detail because they may be in the company of people that they do not want to hear the conversation.